October 2022 – NEI Global Relocation recognizes the pivotal role innovation plays in building the future we all want to see and ensuring company success. This year we felt justified in giving out two NEI Innovation Awards, one to AltoVita and one to PrimeLending, for their fantastic work in the area of innovation.
AltoVita rolled out two new technology features on their temporary accomodations platform, Shortlist and Sustainable Practice, which drastically simplified the user experience.
- Shortlist allows customers to request temporary lodging options by location and receive a curated list of accomodations on an interactive map so they can make their choice.
- Sustainable Practice is a recently implemented feature which allows users to see host sustainability practices before choosing their accomodations.
PrimeLending made it their goal to reduce and remove many of the roadblocks that borrowers normally experience while applying for home loans. They call this new development D1C Edge.
- D1C Edge allows customers to apply and get approved for a loan online while linking all of their credit, income, asset, liabilities and employment verification through one secure, online tool.
- Since January 2022, the average time from the date the sales contract is received to final underwriting approval is received was reduced by 9 days!
- To date, D1C Edge has verified third party income and asset documentation for over 33,000 loans.
We congratulate both AltoVita and PrimeLending for being our 2022 NEI Innovation Award recipients! Our clients and their transferring employees benefit greatly from your continued efforts to innovate your business.