Seven companies were presented with the NEI Service Exceeding Expectations Award at the NEI Global Partner Alliance Summit, held in Omaha, Nebraska September 22-23, 2015.
“Providing Service Exceeding Expectations is a major component of our core values and an integral part of NEI as a company,” said Al Blumenberg, VP, Global Service Partner Relations at NEI Global Relocation (NEI), as he prepared to announce the award recipients. “After meeting threshold requirements, performance metrics were tabulated by each service partner industry segment and partners meeting the highest service levels were presented with this year’s awards.”
NEI Service Exceeding Expectations Award winners included:
- AMBER Lodging Company in the category for Temporary Living Companies.
- Aperian Global in the category for Cultural and Leadership Training
- RAL Inspection Services in the Inspection Companies category
- RE/MAX Results in the Brokerage category
- The Global Mobility Advisors in the Destinations Services category
- Ward North American in the Household Goods category
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in the Mortgage category
“Working in partnership and collaboration is important to us,” commented Randy Wilson, NEI CEO. “We very much appreciate the level of service that these companies have provided to our clients and their relocating employees, our Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives, and the overall commitment that they exhibit to NEI everyday as members of our Global Partner Alliance.”
A total of nine awards were presented at the event, including seven NEI Service Exceeding Expectations Awards, an NEI Own It! Award and an NEI Corporate Responsibility Award. Additionally, 27 companies were recognized as Certified Global Partners.