For the second consecutive year, NEI Global Relocation (NEI) earned top relocation and assignment management company honors in the 2021 Trippel Relocation Managers' Survey with more #1 ratings than any other company surveyed, including Best in Class and Overall Satisfaction. NEI achieved the highest score in Best in Class with 4.75 out of 5 possible points. Best in Class at level 5 is described as "The RMC sets the standard for others to follow."
The areas in which NEI ranked #1 in Averages and/or Net Satisfaction include:
- Overall Satisfaction (#1 in both)
- Best in Class (#1 - Net Satisfaction not measured)
- Integrity (#1 in both)
- Quality (#1 in both)
- Data Security (#1 in both)
- Team Personnel (#1 in Averages | #2 in Net Satisfaction)
- Service Recovery (#1 in Averages | #2 in Net Satisfaction)
- Billing Accuracy and Timeliness (#1 in both)
- Cultural Fit and Partnership (#1 in Net Satisfaction)
- Financial Disbursements (#1 in Net Satisfaction)
“This is fantastic news and I'd like to thank our clients for taking the time to complete the survey,” stated Randy Wilson, NEI President | CEO. “Their positive feedback is overwhelming and means so much to each of us at NEI. Our passion is to deliver on our mission of Service Exceeding Expectations and it is so rewarding to earn these results. It is particularly meaningful from an independent survey such as the Trippel Relocation Managers' Survey.” She continued, "Thank you to NEI's employees, who worked so diligently to take care of our customers - their efforts do not go unnoticed...they are the best!"
Of the 30 Relocation Management Companies (RMCs) assessed, 12 received large enough returns to be independently represented in the results. The remaining 18 were represented in a combined category. If you would like to see the complete results of the survey, please reach out to your NEI representative.