As he prepared to present the Own It! awards to NEI Global Relocation service partners, Al Blumenberg, SVP, Global Client Development and Service Partner Relations, stated, “The NEI Own It! award recognizes service partners who best exemplify NEI’s business approach to providing Service Exceeding Expectations.”
That approach is to Own It!, an acronym standing for:
- Offering value.
- Winning the customer’s confidence.
- Now, not later responses.
- Inspiring others with a positive attitude.
- Taking full responsibility.
NEI employees and service partners submit nominations for the award detailing how they demonstrated the above tenets in service to our customers. This year’s winners included:
- Armstrong Relocation Charlotte
- Clements Worldwide and Jacob Street Partners
- Corrigan Moving Systems
- Cromwell Environmental, Inc.
- Furnished Quarters
- The Impact Group
- Newland Chase
- Professional Organizing Relocation Consult
- Woodhams Relocation Centre
"We understand that companies want a relocation partner they can trust. NEI and our service partners work to earn the trust of our customers every day through our Own It! philosophy," said Michelle Moore, NEI Chief Global Mobility Officer. "We are very pleased to recognize those service partners who fully embrace the Own It! approach to meet and exceed our mission of providing Service Exceeding Expectations."