NEI Global Relocation (NEI) received news that it earned a total of eight #1 Average Scores in the Trippel Relocation Managers’ Survey, including Best in Class, Overall Satisfaction and Managing through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
NEI Global Relocation achieved more top ratings in Average Scores and Net Satisfaction than any other RMC with “top three” recognition in 14 critical areas of Net Satisfaction out of 15 surveyed with the majority ranked in the top position. Additionally, NEI scored well above the minimum scores to receive an “Excellence” rating in every measurement.
The areas in which NEI ranks #1 in Net Satisfaction include:
- Overall Satisfaction (#1)
- Continuation of Services - likely to use the RMC one year from now (#1)
- Integrity (#1)
- Organizational and Financial Stability (#1)
- Personnel: Performance of the RMC Team (#1)
- Quality – consistent, high standards (#1)
Second and third place rankings in Net Satisfaction include:
- Billing Accuracy and Timeliness (#2)
- Data Security (#2)
- Willingness to Recommend the RMC (#2)
- Service Recovery (fix and minimize reoccurrence - #2)
- Trust that Decisions/Actions are Made in Client’s Best Interest (#2)
- Cultural Fit and Partnership (#2)
- Timely and Accurate Financial Disbursements (#3)
- Responsiveness (#3)
“Wow! I don’t know what to say,” stated Randy Wilson, NEI President | CEO. “We saw more client responses than ever before and couldn’t be more appreciative of the results. Thank you to our clients for taking the time to respond and to our teams who consistently deliver Service Exceeding Expectations.”
Of the 31 Relocation Management Companies (RMCs) assessed, 13 received large enough returns to be independently represented in the results. The remaining 18 were represented in a combined category.