In a nationwide survey of corporate relocation managers, NEI Global Relocation ranked #1 in TWELVE categories and received the highest percentage of Best in Class scores!
Trippel Survey and Research, LLC released the results of its latest Relocation Managers Survey on Relocation Management Companies in late October. NEI ranked #1 in each of the following categories:
- Overall Level of Satisfaction
- Cultural Fit and Partnership
- Reliability and Ability to Execute
- Supplier’s Integrity
- Quality of People and Services Delivered
- Organizational and Financial Stability
- Personnel: High Experience Level in Relocation
- Personnel: Tenure of Employees Assigned to Account
- Personnel: Appropriate Caseloads and Work Level
- Personnel: Authority to Make Decisions
- Technology: Data Integrity
- Technology: Online Reporting
The announcement came just prior to the NEI Global Partner Alliance Summit held in Omaha, Nebraska. “We are so happy to be able to share this exciting news face-to-face with so many of our service partners,” said Randy Wilson, NEI CEO, as she addressed the group. “Service Exceeding Expectations is such an integral part of NEI. We truly appreciate the part you play in helping us achieve our goals and ultimately the goals of our clients and their transferring families.”
NEI also ranked #1 in nine Top Block Performance and eleven Net Satisfaction categories.
“It is very rewarding for all of us at NEI to have our clients recognize the work we do in this manner,” said Kate Dodge, NEI President.
NEI Global Relocation partners with over 170 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies, to deliver dynamic, world-class, global relocation and mobility solutions.
NEI is consistently recognized as a relocation industry leader in HRO Today and Trippel Survey and Research, LLC surveys and recently received four Stevie® Awards for Women in Business.