Randy Wilson, NEI Chief Executive Officer, announced the promotions of seven employees. "It is with great pleasure," she said, "that I announce the recent promotions of several NEI Team Members. Each of these individuals has demonstrated her commitment to the advancement, continuous improvement and success of their departments, and significantly contributed to the strategic growth of NEI."
Those advancing in their positions at NEI include:
- Amee Hoiekvam, VP, Quality Assurance (22 years)
- Nancy Godwin, VP, Talent Development (18 years)
- Cindy Beitel, VP, Client Relations (12 years)
- Deb Turbes, VP, Corporate Marketing (10 years)
- Mollie Ivancic, VP, International Services (9 years)
- Pati Carr, Director, Talent Development (16 years)
- Erin Mitchell, Director, Human Resources (4 years)
All of us at NEI extend a well-deserved "congratulations" to each of you and thank you for all the contributions you have made toward the success of our organization!