The NEI Talent Agility Symposium will be here very soon—June 5-7, 2018—and is shaping up to provide our clients with valuable insights into our industry and managing their respective global mobility programs. Recent changes to our industry fueled this year’s theme: Expect the Unexpected: Navigating Mobility in an Ever-Changing World.
NEI will be providing speakers, round tables, and peer networking opportunities that are sure to inspire you with fresh ideas and innovative action plans for your organization. We’ve also arranged for award-winning entertainer, Joe Cole, to open our minds to the perceptions and reality of what we will experience during the Symposium with a little touch of magic during our opening reception.
Some of our educational sessions include:
- Tax Reform’s Impact on Our Industry with Worldwide ERC® Tax Counsel Peter Scott
- Supporting Employees During a Crisis
- Keeping PII Secure
- Promoting Your Company to Prospective Talent by national speaker, Jeff Beals
- Navigating Mobility Through Influence and Persuasion, featuring Jack Jampel of Stryker Corporation
- Program Analysis and Global Mobility Strategies
- The Power of Followership by Leah Georges, Ph.D., M.L.S.
In addition to the above sessions, we have six round tables planned, hosting a variety of topics from which you will be able to attend four. For more detailed information on each of our educational and round table sessions, please refer to our registration website at https://events.neirelo.com/tas.
New this year will be the NEI Showcase. Attendees will enjoy pre-dinner cocktails on Wednesday in an environment designed to acquaint them with several available NEI services and recently upgraded tools, including:
- NEI Let’s Go!, our self-move management for Lump Sum recipients
- Globalytics®, NEI’s recently upgraded client reporting tool
- NEI Cities, a newly designed location search engine to help acquaint employees with their new community
- GlobeSmart®, a global leadership and cultural training online tool which can help multi-national teams work together more efficiently, prepare individuals to interface with individuals around the globe more effectively, and so much more
- Mango® Languages, a fun-infused, online language training tool that prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens every day communication skills in over 70 world languages
This year’s symposium offers something for everyone. If you haven’t registered yet, please do. As our guest, NEI is covering the cost of the conference, meals, local transportation, and your hotel room–all you have to do is find your way to Omaha.
See you in June!